BeakBox collects various kinds of information (both personal and non-personal) via our website.
Personal information is collected by BeakBox about individuals when it is submitted to us by yourself and may be used to identify or contact that person. This information can include name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
How we collect personal information
BeakBox will only collect personal information if it is provided directly to us when an individual communicates with BeakBox. This could include emailing BeakBox directly, signing up for updates, or by pre-ordering and purchasing.
We use personal information we collect in the following ways:
- To provide the services you sign up for, such as updates
- To deliver purchased goods
- To respond to queries and to resolve complaints
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
Storing and disclosing personal information
Personal information about subscribers to e-newsletters is stored securely by MailChimp.com.
BeakBox may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you an email, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries, but in any case, it will not provide personally identifiable information to third parties. Third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to BeakBox, and they are required to maintain strict confidentiality of your information.
We also collect non-personal information through our website and app. This is data about the device you are using to access our products and services. This information includes:
- IP addresses and domain names
- Location data
- Operating system and browser information
- Search engine details (how a user arrived at the website)
- The date, time and length of visit
- URLs of the pages visited on the website, including the user ‘pathway’ from one page to the next.
BeakBox uses this non-personal information to:
- Analyze the performance of our site in order to provide better services
- Report on the performance of our products and services
BeakBox Data Collection
The BeakBox unit can be connected to your wireless network, this is recommended so that you can receive updates. By using the BeakBox wireless services, you consent to the data practices described in this statement. BeakBox will collect non-personal information via the unit. This information includes:
- Usage statistics
- IP addresses
BeakBox does not use the unit to collect location data or personal information. BeakBox units do not contain any technology to record audio or video. BeakBox uses this non-personal information to analyze our products and provide better services.